How will everyday life in Korea and Korea appear in photos?
As you know, Korea is a dream destination for many people. North Korea is very stimulating for photographers, when they capture scenes that are not confusing anywhere in the world.
However, is there any paparazzi who was fortunate to travel in both Korea and Korea? From their perspective, how are these two countries similar and different?
The following 4 pictures are taken by photographer Ed Jones to give you the answer. “In the photo, you will see more modern clothes, furniture and space in Korea. But the hearts of the characters in the picture are indeed quite similar” – commented Brightside.
1. This is a female shooting teacher in Pyongyang (Korea), and her male “colleague” in Seoul (South Korea).
2. Crowded water parks: Munsu Park in Pyongyang and the Caribbean Bay Park in Seoul. The color of the image is really beautiful and similar, making the viewer think like they were taken at two different corners of the park.
3. Staff at Munsu water park (Pyongyang) and rescuer in One Mount water park (South Korea).
4. Gas station staff in Korea and Korea.
5. Juche Tower building in Pyongyang and 63 skyscrapers – one of Seoul’s travel symbols. These are 2 female tour guides at those 2 towers.
6. A 23-year-old student in Pyongyang city square, and a 24-year-old student in Seongdong district, Seoul.
7. Korean and Korean military officers are protecting the Demilitarized Zone of the Korean Peninsula.
8. Two girls were taken to supermarkets in Pyongyang and Seoul.
9. Boatmen travel on the Taedong River, Pyongyang and also work on the Han River, Seoul.
10. Ginseng growers in Korea and another peasant in Korea.
11. Workers at Wonsan factory, Korea and at Chuncheon factory, Korea.
12. Workers in dental equipment factory in Pyongyang, and packaging production workers in Korea.
13. Informatics class student at the Science-Technology Center (Pyongyang) and other students at Yonsei University (Seoul).
14. 9-year-old girl on Children’s International Day in Pyongyang, and 10-year-old girl at Seoul Fashion Week.